A Rainbow

Living on the lake in a high rise is a wonderful experience. Today I saw a beautiful rainbow across Lake Michigan. The colors res, yellow and blue are a striking combinations of hues. I wonder what each color represents.

As summer is near over, I feel a sense of lost. Where did the time go? I didn't ride my bike enough. I worked too hard. I needed more time for fun.

A rainbow is a beautiful act of nature. God sent the rainbow to Noah as a blessing. Living in the lake in a high rise is indeed a blessing. Chicago IS A GREAT CITY, YET THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE SUFFERING AROUND TRHWE WORLD. I hope we get the Olympics and the money can help a lot of people around the world. That is my wish for this rainbow.

1 comment:

  1. I understand you sense of loss that the summer is coming to an end. I have so much regret of not getting out enough.

    I saw my first rainbow since I was a child last week. It was beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete